Laminated Gallery Mount (no glass, frame, or mat)
Colorado Mesa University
Printing Photographs on Paper and Canvas
Printing is an art form unto itself. I love printing... to be able to hold something that I’ve made is deeply rewarding. I don’t feel like my creation is complete until I’ve printed it on paper. My intent is to make pictures that are visually interesting with rich textures and detail.
These are a few of my favorite papers....
• Premium Luster is the most popular paper that I use. Colors are rich and it's the most economical option. Distracting reflections are minimized with a
• Canvas is commonly used for what's called a "canvas wrap," which, as its name implies, wraps the canvas around the outside of wood bars, eliminating the need for framing. Or you can mount canvas to a foam core backing material and frame it without glass. Just don't place it in direct sunlight.
Want something that looks like a painting?
• German Etching is my favorite. It's a beautifully textured watercolor paper, but still holds the sharp detail of a smooth surface paper. An option with this paper is adding a deckled edge, which simulates the hand-made paper making process prior to the 19th century.
St. Mary's Hospital, Grand Junction, Colorado
Printing on Glass, Metal,Tile, Fabric, etc....
Printing on paper is just the tip of the iceberg.
I offer all kinds of printing substrates:
Consider art for architectural applications:
• window dividers in a corporate office, direct to glass or film
• ceramic tile or glass kitchen backsplashes
• bathroom tile walls
• glass shower doors
Modular Glass Panel Walls
Sutter Health Van Ness Medical Office, San Francisco
Printing on Wallpaper
Printed wallpaper murals provide a huge splash of color from floor to ceiling in your home or business. All kinds of options are available:
• permanent adhesive papers
• temporary adhesive papers
• durable materials for high traffic areas such as hotels
• variety of finishes and textures
Thank you so much for working with Valley View Hospital and sharing your talents with our patients and families.
The image is fabulous! Nancy from the GWS framing shop called after you delivered the print and was extremely excited.
I walked over to take a look and shared her joy. Now framed, the image hangs beautifully in our newly renovated Internal Medicine Clinic. A wonderful addition. Your kindness and thoughtfulness in working with us is greatly appreciated.