Laminated Gallery Mount (no glass, frame, or mat)
Colorado Mesa University
St. Mary's Hospital, Grand Junction, Colorado
Printing Photographs on Paper and Canvas
Printing is an art form unto itself. I love printing... to be able to hold something that I’ve made is deeply rewarding. I don’t feel like my creation is complete until I’ve printed it on paper.
My intent is to make pictures that are visually interesting with rich textures and detail. Sharpness, exposure and contrast have to be executed well, and abundant detail must be rendered in the print in order for it to have the greatest amount of impact upon the viewer.
After all, it’s the ability of the camera lens to render detail that even the human eye has trouble discerning which distinguishes photography from all other art forms.
These are a few of my favorite papers, which I keep "in-stock" for quick delivery of your print order.....
• Premium Luster is the most popular paper that I use. Colors are rich and it's the most economical option. Distracting reflections are minimized with a
• Canvas is commonly used for what's called a "canvas wrap," which, as its name implies, wraps the canvas around wood stretcher bars, eliminating the need for framing. Or you can mount canvas to a foam core backing material and frame it without glass. Just don't place it in direct sunlight.
• German Etching is my favorite. It's a beautifully textured watercolor paper, but still holds the sharp detail of a smooth surface paper. An option with this paper is adding a deckled edge, which simulates the hand-made paper making process prior to the 19th century.
Have another type of paper on your wish list? Call me and let's talk.
Modular Glass Panel Walls
Sutter Health Van Ness Medical Office, San Francisco
Printing on Glass, Metal,Tile, Fabric, etc....
Printing on paper is just the tip of the iceberg.
I offer all kinds of printing substrates and framing options:
Consider art for architectural and interior design applications:
• window dividers in a corporate office, direct to glass or film
• ceramic tile or glass kitchen backsplashes
• bathroom tile walls
• glass shower doors
• wallpaper murals
Features and options are nearly unlimited so please call or write for prices.
But how will the artwork look after it goes up on our wall?
Choosing the right artwork for your space can be a challenge.
Besides just the subject matter, there are often considerations for matching artwork colors with room decor such as furnishings and fabrics.
I can help make your decision easier using a few Photoshop tricks.
Starting with a picture of the bare wall in your room, I can place different choices of photographs into that picture for your consideration.
Most of us don't know what we like until we see it, and I can help you see it... before spending a dime.
Valley View Hospital, Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Thank you so much for working with Valley View Hospital and sharing your talents with our patients and families.
The image is fabulous! Nancy from the GWS framing shop called after you delivered the print and was extremely excited.
I walked over to take a look and shared her joy. Now framed, the image hangs beautifully in our newly renovated Internal Medicine Clinic. A wonderful addition. Your kindness and thoughtfulness in working with us is greatly appreciated.